At Infinityblu Dental Care and Implant Clinic Callander, Stirlingshire, we pride ourselves on the friendly and supportive environment we have created in our modern, 4 chair Private Practice.
We aim to always deliver the best quality care possible for our patients and enable our staff to deliver that through digital excellence and high-tech equipment to enable our dental teams to carry out their work efficiently and effectively.
We also aim to continuously develop our staff by providing opportunities and career pathways for everyone to develop and enhance their skills through training. Join us in our ever-growing team whose aim is always to provide the best service putting the patients at the heart of the business.
You will always have full Dental Nurse support and by joining Infinityblu Dental Care and Implant Clinic you will also be supported by other Hygienists working within the company.
The role of a dental hygienist covers both clinical and health promotion responsibilities.
Available Working Day: Monday/Friday
The Job Role:
- provide dental advice on dental hygiene care and oral health education to patients of all ages
- work closely with the dental team to treat and help patients in preventing gum disease
- remove plaque and apply treatments to reduce decay
- take impressions and radiographs of teeth
- give local anaesthetic under the supervision of a dentist
- apply temporary coatings and sealants to protect teeth
- encourage and demonstrate tooth brushing and flossing
- Tooth whitening under supervision of a dentist
- show care and compassion for patients and put them at the centre of care
- collect medical and dental histories and maintain patients' health records
- work to a professional code of ethics and keep up to date with new developments within the profession.
The role suits an individual who:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to explain treatments to patients in a calm and reassuring manner and advise them on how to keep their teeth and gums healthy
- effective listening and motivational skills, to educate patients to maintain healthy oral hygiene and diet
- the ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- a caring quality and an interest in helping people
- good written communication skills to complete and keep safe patient records
- a friendly, confident, and professional manner, that will help you interact with patients and colleagues effectively.
Benefits to you:
- £26.00 per hour
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality Health
- Additional Company Sick pay
- Holidays 28 days per year (prorated if working part time)
- 1 extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- 1 day off to support your chosen charity
- Monthly Pension Contributions Employee 5% Infinityblu 3%
- GDC Registration paid by Practice
- Indemnity Cover paid by Practice
- Iblu Staff & Family dental discount benefits
- Tech Scheme Discount
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Team days out Biannually
- Training Costs supported (Must be pre-agreed with Management)
- 1k bonus after 10 years with Infinityblu
Stay informed on exclusive offers, news and practice updates