At Infinityblu Dental Care and Implant Clinic Peebles, we pride ourselves on the friendly and supportive environment we have created. We aim to always deliver the best quality care possible for our patients and enable our staff to deliver that through digital excellence and high-tech equipment to enable our dental teams to carry out their work efficiently and effectively.
We also aim to continuously develop our staff by providing opportunities and career pathways for everyone to develop and enhance their skills through training. Join us in our ever-growing team whose aim is always to provide the best service putting the patients at the heart of the business.
You will always have full Dental Nurse support and by joining Infinityblu Dental Care and Implant Clinic you will also be supported by other Dental Therapists working within the wider infinityblu team.
The role of a dental therapist covers both clinical and health promotion responsibilities.
All our Dental Therapists are encouraged to use their full Scope of Practice and as an employee we will provide further training in any areas of interest to you.
The role suits an individual who has:
- GDC registration
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to explain treatments to patients in a calm and reassuring manner and advise them on how to keep their teeth and gums healthy
- effective listening and motivational skills, to educate patients to maintain healthy oral hygiene and diet
- the ability to work well in a team, as well as independently
- a caring quality and an interest in helping people
- excellent manual dexterity and confidence in handling dental equipment
- the ability to maintain concentration for long periods of time
- good written communication skills to complete and keep safe records of patients
- To be punctual.
- To be honest, trust-worthy, and reliable.
Job Types: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-18 hrs per week
Salary: £28.00 per hour
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality Health
- Additional Company Sick pay
- Holidays 28 days per year (prorated if working part time)
- 1 extra days holiday for your birthday
- 1 day off to support your chosen charity
- Monthly Pension Contributions Employee 5% Infinityblu 3%
- GDC Registration paid by Practice
- Indemnity Cover paid by Practice
- Iblu Staff & Family dental discount benefits
- Tech Scheme Discount
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Team days out Biannually
- Training Costs supported (Must be pre-agreed with Management)
- 1k bonus after 10 years with Infinityblu
Stay informed on exclusive offers, news and practice updates