As our business and team keeps growing, an exciting opportunity has risen for an In-house Graphic Designer (part-time) to be part of the Infinityblu Team. We are looking for someone who is creative, takes initiative and likes being part of a team. This role will be reporting directly to our Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for developing a range of graphic designs and content for digital and print projects and campaigns in line with our brand guidelines, tone and image
- Creating print designs for all events & sponsorships
- Designing social media focused campaigns/ ongoing engagement/ seasonal posts
- Creating different mock-up designs for potential ideas or projects to support concepts, new campaigns etc.
- A customer focused approach to designing across all our channels and platforms
- Up to date with latest designs and industry trends
- In depth knowledge of print and digital standards and best practices
- Take initiative and come up with visual campaigns to improve our online presence and engagement
- Basic video creation and editing for internal projects and external
- Ad hoc tasks as required by management
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent technical design skills.
- Videography/editing/ animation skills and experience would be advantageous but no essential
- The ability to work on several projects and under tight deadlines
- A strong design eye and a creative thinker
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Basic copywriting skills
To apply please send your portfolio/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online using form.
Salary to be discussed based on experience.
Keep informed of exclusive offers and other practice information